Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anybody know any prayers to help a single man find his true love?

This can even be a prayer you made upDoes anybody know any prayers to help a single man find his true love?
Om, will you please help Doll find his true soul mate.








Okay folks, truth be told- amen is not necessary or expected at the end of a prayer. That being said, when I pray I say please, because that is just me- and not necessary or expected. So that is my prayer for your soul mate, in my own words.Does anybody know any prayers to help a single man find his true love?
I did write a very sarcastic prayer, but I decided to delete it and take a shot at helping you.





Now, I can understand people praying in situation they have no control over. It makes them feel like their at least doing something. But unless you're totally unlovable racist sloth with the IQ of a sponge, you CAN do something about this.





Chucklez, I know you may find this amazing, but you actually have the power to change your own life. Go out and meet people, join a book club or gym. Try online dating.. find a hobby where you're forced to interact with other people. Heck even go to church if that exposes you to new people.





If there is a reason you're not meeting the people you want, figure out what it is (Maybe ask real people who can actually answer you), and then go and fix it.





Remember: Most women like strong independent men of action.





Your only chance at changing your situation is getting off your knees and doing something. Waiting around for your invisible friend to do it for you will achieve nothing.
';Dear God,


Please help me, a single guy, find my true love.


Amen.';
'Please God help me find my true love' should do it
If you know Jesus , you don't need a prayer...Just ask God talk to God from your heart and ask him to send someone in your life...
match.com
Well, if it can be made up, then try this:


Me!


Please help me get out of the house and go places where there are women I can meet.


And help me to see if any woman is looking at me.


Please let me pay attention to whether she maintains eye contact if I look back, or smiles when I smile at her.


If she shows interest, please let me have the balls to strike up a conversation with that girl by asking a whole bunch of questions about herself.


And give me the strength to actually pay attention to her answers and the wisdom to ask follow up questions to show her I am paying attention to, and care about, what she is saying.


And if she still seems interested, let me have the courage to ask for her digits, so we can meet again.


And if she loses interest, let me have the balls to start all over again without feeling discouraged that this one women didn't find me interesting.


In the name of me,


Amen


Hope that helps. Sorry it isn't actually a prayer to God. It's more a bit of real world common sense from a married man who found his one true love. God may save your soul, but you gotta take care of it yourself.


Oh, and you've got to... I don't know if lower your standards is the right way of putting it, but... Actually, it's you've got to kiss a few frogs. Two of my five married friends are happily married to women they couldn't stand when they first met them. One is going on 15 years now, and the other is going on 10 years. Date some women you don't necessarily consider your type. You'd be surprised where true love will find you.
Was it Fabian who sang ';Venus'; in the 1950s?





Venus, Goddess of Love that you are


Surely the things I ask


Can't be too great a task.





Personally, I think you would do well to learn something of goddess-worship. My favorite teacher in this regard is linked below.
Pray it self is you answer you just have to beleve thats all.


If we ask any thing according to his will,he heareth us. John 5:14
Dear God,





Please help me to find my perfect mate through your blessings.





Amen.





That's how I would pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment