Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is this true that human came from single cellular organism?

I want to know...because i don't believe in it! I believe god has created us..........Is this true that human came from single cellular organism?
Believe what you want to believe. You personally came from a single cell when your father's sperm and mother's egg combined.Is this true that human came from single cellular organism?
I believe God created us and everything else as well.





I do not believe the that we were created as we are now, but did begin just as all forms of life did, millions of years ago.





I don't think the Bible is totally accurate, since it was written by humans.
i believe we came from one single cell organism. because what happended to man kind during the dinosaur era? it all just doesnt fit.
Ugh, ';God'; ruins all sciences, get real people! Why ask stuff you will NEVER believe? Everything evolved from a single cell organism. Get over this made up God crap, how pointless is this question!?
There is no way for anyone to know or prove that, good luck
According to many scientists it is true.


But I guess it's impossible to find out the truth about that, because it's so incredibly many years ago, and all the answers people have are just beliefs and theories.
There will be arguements pro and anti God creating the world and us and we all have our right to believe what we wish. I believe we do come from a single cellular organism, but others will put their trust in God. Both are only peoples opinions. I became sure of my theory by watching David Attenborough's Life on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment