Friday, February 12, 2010

Is there anyone single and feeling really lonely requiring a true friend, nothing more,nothing less in India?

preferrably Bangalore? For a harmless friendship?Is there anyone single and feeling really lonely requiring a true friend, nothing more,nothing less in India?
Hi friend,





I believe that only way to get a true friend is by being a true friend to someone.


______________________________________鈥?br>

You shall consider that,





Love %26amp; Friendship are like gifts,





similar to those which are given to you on your birthday.





You can not buy them neither demand them from someone.





But you just get the birthday gifts depending on that someone.





You can only act in a way so that such chances increase.


______________________________________鈥?br>




e.g. you can make your personality and behavior such caring and lovely and chances of you getting a such gift from someone, increase !





So be joyous and jolly with everyone...





Try to be a helping hand to everyone...





Wish you all the best :)Is there anyone single and feeling really lonely requiring a true friend, nothing more,nothing less in India?
Dear U will not find true friend this way.


Get yourself engaged in some activities like social work for NGO's or anything that u like, or simly do some creativity %26amp; sell it, u will make some good money.


Do not get yourself EMOTIONALLY involved in anything %26amp; with anyone.
Yes ,but I am not in bangalore,you can only write e mails to me by clicking my profile here
I m harmless.......:D
Me and me......... you can mail me im me.......





frm my profile....... i am from mumbai.....





as i am from mumbai and you r from bangalore our friendship will be harmless right........
Hello Lotus





I am from Mysore i can become ur friend, but i like to make only good friends





mail id: fcrazy84@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment