Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Men - is it true that most men would only go for a single mum fo sex?

I'm 22, intelligent, attractive, decent girl and have a two year old son - would the fact I have a child bother you?Men - is it true that most men would only go for a single mum fo sex?
Yes it would bother me.





I am 21 and going on 22 in about 2 weeks :) I want a girl to be my company, cure my loneliness, have sex with, go out on the weekends and hang out with. Single moms can't fulfill that.





I know this girl who is a 25 year old single mom. She works, go to college (2 classes) per week, and has a kid. She barely has time for herself much less me. She works like 12 hours a day and take care of her 3 year old. The only time that she is available is on weekends. I want to spend time with her!!!











Men - is it true that most men would only go for a single mum fo sex?
nope. the fact that u or any girl has a child shouldn't bother it doesnt me an if you like the girl n find her attractive an really like her then the child wouldn't bother but there are alot of guys that i know that do get wit single moms just for sex an then leave
I date single mothers all the time. As long as they're a good mother to their child....then I have no gripes.
God no. TAP IT OR SLAP IT!
Many men only go out with women for sex. Single mums, old women, young women, clever or stupid, rich or poor, many men only hit on them for sex. Most men ? I don't think so, most of us want a proper relationship, we just want to get laid asap too.





The scary thing about having a kid is that you're not just having a relationship with the girl, but with the kid too; all the time, the kid has to be taken into account - you can't even pop down to the pub without making sure the kid has someone to look after him. So the hassle factor, and the ';instant family'; factors do put men off.





The flip side is anyone who is put off probably wasn't worth bothering with in the first place.
yo crazy ******* got pregnet at 22


meh u liek gotta ....


iono


ur a crackhead
Love is more important.
women w/o children don't have a scheduling or babysitter problem.


That could be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment