Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that single life is so cold as ice?

if yes, why?


if no, why?Is it true that single life is so cold as ice?
Not everyone is cut out for married life. I happen to be one. I married at 40, and was miserable for the entire marriage. I made a bad choice, and fell for a pathological liar/narcissist. So at 52 I am happy as a pig in poo to be gratefully divorced! As an artist, I crave time alone, so I am much happier being single, and it has nothing to do with being able to date. It does have everything to do with autonomy, and controlling my own life.Is it true that single life is so cold as ice?
No, it doesn't need to be. You can still live a full life as a single. You can be yourself 100% of the time, eat what you want when you want, go out when you want, stay home when you want, wear what you want, watch the movies you want to see, go dancing, take evening classes, play music, have no-strings sex. I loved being single. Now that I'm married, I love that too :-)
No it is as warm as toast, as warm as the sun you feel on a cold day. You can do what you want when you want without having to negotiate with anyone else. You dont have to share you can be a grot or a neat freak you can sleep in drop toast crumbs in bed and have a wonderful time. whoever gave you that idea is a selfish unknowledgeable person.
It doesn't have to be as cold as ice, you are free to come and go as you please and you don't have to answer to anyone. But it can certainly get lonely sometimes without that special person to lean on and share with.
NO! I loved being single! You can flirt ! Go out! Not have any Responsibilities, And have a break from all Men/Woman.


Not that I miss it or anything, But I think Being single is a great oppotunity to meet newer people.



Yes - especially when everyone around you is in a relationship and only like to do ';couple'; things.





No - you don't have to think about anyone else
Nope.


Being single can be fun. You can get out there and just do whatever with whoever and have fun.





Sure it gets old after a while, but I wouldn't say it's cold.
no- because you can do anything u want with girls nd u wont get in trouble


yes- you wont b loved
yes and no there are upsides and down sides to it
i don't think so. everyone has their different point of view in life. maybe somebody just said that.
no i ddon't think it's cold why would it be cold?
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment