Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true....Being single ,surrounded by friends and enjoying a hectic social life is the best phase of life?

Yes,true up to certain age limit.It can not be true for people of all ages.People ,who do not marry up to the age of 33+ n try to enjoy the life ,may feel lonely after the party is over.





So,enjoy up to a certain age n after that get married n have a home not house.Is it true....Being single ,surrounded by friends and enjoying a hectic social life is the best phase of life?
to a certain point, depends how old u are, i mean, when i look at older women living the youngies life, i think thats sad.


no offence to the older women or men.


at a certain age, u start to think about relationships, mortgage, money, partner, kids,





at a young age, its the besttttttttt...


but bein in yout mid 20s+ has its ups too.Is it true....Being single ,surrounded by friends and enjoying a hectic social life is the best phase of life?
I don't know,but I can't say because I have never been in a relationship..I won't be happy until I have some type of relationship,even if it lasts a month...I've been single all my life..I've dated but never been committed...well I was,just not the other guy.
.Most certainly.A happy carefree life is the envy of most people.Nor is age a barrier.You're as young as you feel. Time enough to experience the tribulations,trials and worries/joys of life when/if you're ready to settle down
Its agood phase of life, but normally short duration.
ya for me it is...being tensed for small small things and then asking friends for help or just motivation from them


BEST of BEST days
Be blessed and happy single or married.
Think it's true only... Bcz I am doing the same....
Yes.
It's true. Can we swap?
yes in a way!:))
yea,


tell me about it...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment