Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that if one says they are ';Married'; on a singles dating site, they get more women interested? :)?

I read somewhere that if a guy actually puts down ';Married'; in his status, more women are going to want to date him and will inquire about him - is this true?





And if so, why is this the case?


(Should I try it?)Is it true that if one says they are ';Married'; on a singles dating site, they get more women interested? :)?
But you're married to me already Samian. Am I not good enough for you? O: Shame shame shame.





Lol, is okay. :P You can put married down, because I know I already have you. Haha! Erm, what will you stick in my back? The 10 points? Lmao.





So dirty, it turns me on! *blushes* Loool!





Don't worry, only 5 hours to go until you give me my 10 points, in bed! :P





*hugs*Is it true that if one says they are ';Married'; on a singles dating site, they get more women interested? :)?
i wouldn't do that cuz then you would be starting a relationship off of a lie that aint good

No comments:

Post a Comment