Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I show my true honestly love to a single mother of 2 kids? How can I win her trust? ?

Just be nurturing and honest with her, she'll know if you're genuine or not.How can I show my true honestly love to a single mother of 2 kids? How can I win her trust? ?
Coming from a teenager,..


you have to be sincere and nice, and not just like the mother, show interest in the kids, play sports with them, offer to take them to the park or something. And tell her you wanna win her trust, tell her you want to be involved in the kid's life and you want to be a good father-role for them :D





My mom once had a boyfriend who was only interested in her, I ruined their relationship because he had no interest in me or my younger brother.





Good Luck :DHow can I show my true honestly love to a single mother of 2 kids? How can I win her trust? ?
You're going to have to put in more detail if you want well rounded answers to your question. But thanks for the 2 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment