Wednesday, February 10, 2010

POLL for the Ladies : I have often heard that women find single dads sexy, but is that really true?

I am a single dad raising 2 kids on my own, and everyone has always said ';women just love a man who takes good care of his kids.'; But is that really true? I mean, as far as dating goes? My experience has been that women don't really want to be with a man who has kids - they don't want the headache and hassle. So which is it - is being a single dad a plus or a negative?POLL for the Ladies : I have often heard that women find single dads sexy, but is that really true?
I prefer dating men with children. I also have a son and men with no children just don't understand what I go threw on a day to day basis and its harder to connect.POLL for the Ladies : I have often heard that women find single dads sexy, but is that really true?
i think its both, but a man who's good with kids, his kids or just kids in general is a huge turn on for most girls.
It is sexy, but it is a lot of baggage as well. It can be both.
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment