Friday, February 12, 2010

I was told by someone that this year you receive $1500 for filing single with no kids? Is this true? I'm in GA

If this is not true, is there a set amount you get for filing single?I was told by someone that this year you receive $1500 for filing single with no kids? Is this true? I'm in GA
umm..no. and if you happen to be talking about the reabte later this year, then the most you would get would be like $600I was told by someone that this year you receive $1500 for filing single with no kids? Is this true? I'm in GA
No....no truth to that.





There set deductions for a Single person but there is no set refund that you automatically get.





Some single people get refunds.....some owe.....It all depends on your unique situation.
you've been lied to...get new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment