Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For women only please - Is it true that all single, heterosexual women want to get married?

I'm afraid it is not true, hun. Maybe it was some decades ago, but in this day and age of equal opportunity where women are better educated, better paid, get better jobs, marriage figures very low on their list of priorities, if at all!





When I was in my teens over a decade ago, I placed great importance on getting a good education so that I can be financially independent and free to pursue all of life's other pleasures. Of course as a woman, I too want to love and be loved, but I take the more pragmatic approach. Though not afraid of marriage, I will only make that ultimate commitment when and if I find that one man who is secure enough in himself to be able to accept an educated and independent woman who sees married life as a partnership, to be shared equally. Why settle for anything less and suffer the consequences later in a failed marriage, or worse, a violent one?





Having said this, I must say there are many women out there who would gladly give up all to be with the men they love. To each her own, I guess.For women only please - Is it true that all single, heterosexual women want to get married?
No not all woman do cause i don'tFor women only please - Is it true that all single, heterosexual women want to get married?
Sometimes. I knew that I wanted to get married right away. I was 23. Now that I am 27 I wish I waited a little bit longer. But you cannot change your past you have to make your future better!
Is it true that all single, heterosexual men want to get married?
I would think about 95% do, yes.
I don't know about the other women here, but as far as I can see in my life I don't have time for marriage.
Not true, I know women that are just seeking a good partner to have fun with.
No, some do, some don't. I wanted to get married and I did, but I don't know if I ever would again if my marriage broke up.
No, I don't believe that it is true that all single, heterosexual women want to get married. I think most women do dream of their future marriage, family, etc... But I do know a few women who are scared even of the thought of marriage, it just isn't for them!
I dont think that all heterosexual women want to get married, there are a lot of women out there that are not married and dont want to.
I think 99% of the time they do, nobody wants to be alone.
no.. some women really dont have that much intrest in marriage
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment