Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am a single parent wondering if it is possible to find true love?

I ended my last relationship because he didn't accept my daughter and there wasn't any love.I am a single parent wondering if it is possible to find true love?
YESI am a single parent wondering if it is possible to find true love?
Of course it is. It could come in a variety of different ways through many sources but it can be found. Most likely it will come when you're not looking and least expect it. Good luck
I have asked myself the same question; but, it is possible I know. If you're having trouble meeting a guy or the right guy there are places you can go and should not go. You did the right thing to dump that guy who didn't accept your daughter that's the kind of guy to avoid.... but you'll never know until you talk to them and discern for yourself if they're telling the truth when they say they do accept her. They might have alterior motives of course; you always have to be on guard. Just know that all things are possible with Christ.
I feel your pain !








But I have no cure !
All love is true, else it isn't really love. Plenty of single parents fall in love and have successful long term relationships.





Patience.
You will find it finally, he did not accept because, he is not the right one!
Without any love, so was that a relationship or a fling?
ya if u find a guy that excepts guys. and he expats you fore who u are.

No comments:

Post a Comment