Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true? Single women married men?

Do single women find married men desirable or is this just a myth?Is it true? Single women married men?
Oh It is true my friend... now not true of all single women mind you there is a certain kind of women out there that like married guys. I was a lonely and painfully single guy most of my life and only after I was married did women occasionally flirt or hit on me.





Advantages for a younger woman to be with a married man:


- Danger, taboo, sexy


- All the benefits of a relationship without any of the work


- Gifts


- Dates


- Money


- Sex


- Trips





There are some women that get off on the fact that they can make a ';good man'; stray. Usually these women are young and easily impressed with a man that might be better off financially than men of their own age.





It happens, I don't want to say there are predatory women out there but there are younger women that do not look past the attention they might receive and think of the man's family. It takes two to tango but yes there are definitely girls out there looking.Is it true? Single women married men?
i personally think some single women do, because if he's unattainable


then he's more fun to chase. it's childish, but to some women love is a game and men are toys. sometimes though, the married man does not fess up to the marrige until after the involement is going on and so it wasn't her fault.
I think some do. We don't want to generalize here....however, I know one single chica who loved being with married men. I think some married women/men like to be with other married men/women, because at the end of the day...they really don't owe each other anything.
Only if you love your wife and children. Women see that love and want it for themselves. If you talk lovingly about your family they will naturally find it attractive. Not sure they would want to act on it but I can see how it can happen.
i've been with lots of women since i've been married and most of them have known and had no problem with it. my current gf doesn't mind most of the time but every once in a while she gets frustrated.
I believe it's a myth. We would really like a man all to ourselves. If a woman is attracted to a married man and pursues him, it's because she wants to break up the marriage, NOT share him.
I think we find them a little more attractive because they represent what we want which is a stable man ready for marriage thee set back is he's married. Therefore not to be touched by a self respecting woman.
I think it is a myth. As far as I know, and I know a lot about him, my husband has not be seriously hit upon since he got married to me.
Some women do, but I do belive its a myth, I have heard that girls who have no self esteem try to go after married men. Thats all i can help with sorry
When I was single I never was attracted to a man who was married..
i think its just the skanky ones having home-wrecking fantasies....
some do, they want to know homeboy is wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment