Friday, February 12, 2010

Real men aren't afraid to go for what they want? Regardless of whether a girl is single or not? True?

So I'm a 20 year old guy...I was just talking to a female friend of mine. She randomly started talking about girls with boyfriends and other guys asking her out. And I said, ';Yeah well, real men aren't afraid to go for what they want :)';





And she actually replied, ';ooooh, that just sounded really hot.';





So wait. Is that mentality really hot? I just randomly said it hah.Real men aren't afraid to go for what they want? Regardless of whether a girl is single or not? True?
no, not really true. Guess it depends on the girl/guy but if i guy doesn't go after a girl when that girl is with someone...could be because they have respect for that girl and her relationship. If they really care they wouldn't push or put that person in a situation where they're cheating or pushed to choose. It isn't right.Real men aren't afraid to go for what they want? Regardless of whether a girl is single or not? True?
No. It's not. Because a REAL man should be willing to respect any relationship a girl he has (and even does not have) an interest in is in. She was just probably trying to flirt with you.
haha, I'm an 18 year old girl.


And I agree with what your friend told you.


If you said it randomly, all the better. hahaha
Yea, it is hot!! I love a guy that takes charge, like if you like me then come get me!! I wish more men would do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment