Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true a big percentage of men these days are gay and the others thats single dont want christian females?

is it true a big percentage of men these days are gay and the others thats single dont want christian females?Is it true a big percentage of men these days are gay and the others thats single dont want christian females?
it's a choice to be married today. before it was the religions who dictated to be married so that wives can ask their husbands stuff they were not allowed to speak in religion. men now don't want the responsibility only to get bossed around and then taken to the cleaners.Is it true a big percentage of men these days are gay and the others thats single dont want christian females?
About ten percent of people are gay. I'm a straight single male, and I want nothing to do with any christian women. I'm looking for someone sane and rational, without superstition, and I won't settle for less.
I do hope that both questions are a no, but if you are looking for personal answers, I am not gay, I think that gay guys should be shot, and if I get married I would choose a Christian woman because that is my own faith.
I dont see whats appealing about a woman that wants to be around me but wants to wait until were married to take care of my physical needs. I dont see anything about men that makes me want them either
About 10% of the population is gay. It's been that way for centuries.





Whoever told you that is an idiot.
Probably not.
No, that is a total lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment